Focalin XR (Dexmethylphenidate)
focalin xr cost without insurance.
Moq: 100 pills
DOSAGE: 5 MG, 10 MG, 20 MG
Free shipping with tracking number!
How it works
Focalin (Dexmethylphenidate) is a stimulant. Researchers don’t know exactly how it works for ADHD, but it increases norepinephrine and dopamine activity in the brain, which affects attention and behavior.
- Focalin (Dexmethylphenidate) is used in combination with counseling or other non-drug therapies to treat ADHD.
- Available as a generic medication.
- Available in both an immediate-release form, which is given twice a day, and an extended-release form, which is given once a day.
- Capsules can be opened and sprinkled in water or applesauce for people who don’t like swallowing pills.
- Needs to be taken in the morning and early afternoon, or else it can cause insomnia later that night.
- It’s a controlled medication and should be locked up to prevent potential abuse.