BUY RITALIN ONLINE
Moq: 100 pills
DOSAGE: 10MG, 40MG
Free shipping with tracking number!
***All products are US Pharma Grade**
Ritalin (methylphenidate) is a first-choice treatment for ADHD that comes in many different forms, but you need to take this medication more often than alternatives.
Ritalin (methylphenidate) is a stimulant that treats narcolepsy and attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) by increasing norepinephrine and dopamine activity in the brain, which affects attention and behavior.
- First-choice medication to treat ADHD because it is cheap and effective.
- Ritalin (methylphenidate) is used with counseling and other non-drug therapies to treat ADHD.
- Available as a generic medication.
- Available in many different forms: extended-release and immediate-release tablets, chewable tablet, and liquid.
- Preferred medicine for elderly with ADHD or narcolepsy because it is safer than alternatives for this population.
- Need to take Ritalin (methylphenidate) 2 or 3 times a day compared to other ADHD medications which you can take once daily.
- Can raise your blood pressure and pulse, so its not safe for people with heart problems.
- It’s a controlled medication (CII), so you may need to get a new prescription each month from your doctor.
- Ritalin (methylphenidate) may affect growth in children and teens in some cases.
- Ritalin (methylphenidate) contains a mixture of active and inactive compounds (dexmethylphenidate and methylphenidate, respectively), which may not work as well for some people.